Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Credicorp ( BAP) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Credicorp fell $2.67 (-1.9%) to $138.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 338,964 shares of Credicorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 409,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $138.00-$142.46 after having opened the day at $141.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $141.52. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Fauquier Bankshares ( FBSS), down 10.2%, China Ceramics ( CCCL), down 9.3%, Vestin Realty Mortgage II ( VRTB), down 8.0% and Carolina Trust Bank ( CART), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Credicorp Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.