Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, First Solar fell $1.91 (-2.8%) to $66.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,139,751 shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,149,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.31-$68.60 after having opened the day at $68.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.30. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 11.6%, Uni-pixel ( UNXL), down 10.9%, Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), down 10.0% and SemiLEDs ( LEDS), down 9.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.