Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingram Micro ( IM) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ingram Micro rose $0.52 (1.8%) to $30.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,702,153 shares of Ingram Micro exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,250,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.56-$30.84 after having opened the day at $30.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.73. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 6.3%, Prestige Brands Holdings ( PBH), up 5.9%, VOXX International ( VOXX), up 5.4% and Commercial Vehicle Group ( CVGI), up 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ingram Micro Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.