Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Qihoo 360 Technology ( QIHU) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Qihoo 360 Technology rose $3.84 (4.4%) to $91.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,427,647 shares of Qihoo 360 Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,488,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $84.28-$91.82 after having opened the day at $87.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.73. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), up 38.6%, China Information Technology ( CNIT), up 18.9%, NQ Mobile ( NQ), up 14.0% and Twitter ( TWTR), up 11.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Qihoo 360 Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.