Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tiffany ( TIF) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Tiffany rose $1.21 (1.4%) to $86.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,667,122 shares of Tiffany exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,302,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $84.12-$86.80 after having opened the day at $85.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.82. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 6.3%, Odyssey Marine Exploration ( OMEX), up 5.5%, Lentuo International ( LAS), up 3.8% and West Marine ( WMAR), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tiffany Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.