Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zillow ( Z) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Zillow rose $3.57 (4.1%) to $90.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,058,952 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,627,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $84.64-$90.93 after having opened the day at $86.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.99. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), up 5.1%, American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), up 5.0%, Aviv REIT ( AVIV), up 3.5% and First Potomac Realty ( FPO), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Zillow Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.