Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HCP ( HCP) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, HCP rose $0.70 (1.7%) to $41.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,301,201 shares of HCP exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,179,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.41-$41.33 after having opened the day at $40.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.53. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: LiqTech International ( LIQT), up 13.0%, Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), up 5.1%, Broadway Financial ( BYFC), up 5.1% and American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full HCP Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.