Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Texas Instruments ( TXN) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Texas Instruments rose $0.49 (1.1%) to $45.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,958,284 shares of Texas Instruments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,746,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.04-$45.99 after having opened the day at $45.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.32. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Trina Solar ( TSL), up 6.0%, TTM Technologies ( TTMI), up 5.6%, O2Micro International ( OIIM), up 5.3% and ION Geophysical Corporation ( IO), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Texas Instruments Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.