Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. VF Corporation ( VFC) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, VF Corporation rose $0.80 (1.4%) to $59.17 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,762,251 shares of VF Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,537,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.18-$59.24 after having opened the day at $58.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.37. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Prestige Brands Holdings ( PBH), up 5.9%, Mercer International ( MERC), up 3.4%, Sealed Air Corporation ( SEE), up 3.4% and Kate Spade ( KATE), up 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full VF Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.