Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Navistar International ( NAV) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Navistar International rose $0.45 (1.4%) to $33.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,308,722 shares of Navistar International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,343,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.05-$33.92 after having opened the day at $33.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.28. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: LKQ Corporation ( LKQ), up 2.9%, Federal-Mogul ( FDML), up 2.9%, Thor Industries ( THO), up 2.8% and Miller Industries ( MLR), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Navistar International Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.