- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,100
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,100
- 12-Week # shares sold: 3,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,100
- 24-Week # shares sold: 116,001
Goldman upgrades Microsemi because of a potential uptick in defense spending, data centers and chip consolidation.
There were many blockbuster deals in 2016. Here are some potential acquisition targets for next year.
While ARM-based server processors have been seen as a big threat to Intel, they've made limited headway. Macom's deal to buy AppliedMicro shines a light on this.