Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Illumina ( ILMN) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Illumina fell $3.30 (-2.4%) to $131.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,268,555 shares of Illumina exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,375,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $130.69-$138.40 after having opened the day at $135.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $135.24. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: 22nd Century Group ( XXII), down 22.3%, Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation ( TKMR), down 19.3%, Atossa Genetics ( ATOS), down 15.8% and Retrophin ( RTRX), down 15.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Illumina Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.