Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Methanex Corporation ( MEOH) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Methanex Corporation fell $1.54 (-2.4%) to $62.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,165,565 shares of Methanex Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 910,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.86-$63.69 after having opened the day at $63.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.63. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Metabolix ( MBLX), down 11.9%, Flexible Solutions International ( FSI), down 11.7%, Lightbridge ( LTBR), down 10.2% and Gevo ( GEVO), down 7.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Methanex Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.