Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems rose $0.39 (1.7%) to $22.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 34,420,279 shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 45,353,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.48-$22.94 after having opened the day at $22.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.46. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: WebMD Health Corporation ( WBMD), up 16.5%, Uni-pixel ( UNXL), up 16.3%, Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), up 8.6% and Astea International ( ATEA), up 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.