Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Clean Harbors ( CLH) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Clean Harbors rose $1.65 (3.1%) to $54.35 on light volume. Throughout the day, 525,136 shares of Clean Harbors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 855,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.81-$54.36 after having opened the day at $53.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.70. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Xinyuan Real Estate ( XIN), up 3.7%, Skyline Corporation ( SKY), up 3.2%, Comstock ( CHCI), up 2.9% and Chicago Bridge & Iron Company ( CBI), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Clean Harbors Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.