- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 46,730
- 12-Week # shares bought: 20,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 46,730
- 24-Week # shares bought: 30,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 46,730
Miles to go before Trump's tax plan reaches fruition, or doesn't, but retailers could be a winner, finally.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average ends an unsettled session with gains as a rally in Caterpillar shares offsets pressure from the consumer sector.
Stocks fluctuate on Tuesday as losses in the consumer space extend into day two.