Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allergan ( AGN) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 3.0%. By the end of trading, Allergan rose $4.26 (3.6%) to $120.89 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,799,976 shares of Allergan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,742,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $116.00-$121.96 after having opened the day at $116.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $116.63. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), up 15.6%, Heat Biologics ( HTBX), up 9.6%, Oramed Pharmaceuticals ( ORMP), up 6.4% and Achaogen ( AKAO), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Allergan Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.