Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LKQ Corporation ( LKQ) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, LKQ Corporation rose $0.28 (1.0%) to $27.42 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,618,257 shares of LKQ Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,523,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.99-$27.74 after having opened the day at $27.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.14. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), up 2.9% and Miller Industries ( MLR), up 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LKQ Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.