- ASML has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $68.4 million.
- ASML traded 87,775 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:07 AM, representing 11.2% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ASML with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ASML NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ASML: ASML Holding N.V. designs, manufactures, markets, and services semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of intercircuits worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.8%. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate ASML a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for ASML has been 1.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. ASML has a market cap of $39.5 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 1.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates ASML as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ASML's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 5.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 78.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- ASML's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.16 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.48, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 72.82% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 39.14% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, ASML should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- 48.10% is the gross profit margin for ASML HOLDING NV which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 26.95% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 339.83% to $731.94 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ASML HOLDING NV has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -9.59%.
- You can view the full ASML Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.