- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 9,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 41,262
President Trump signed a resolution rolling back a rule requiring energy companies to disclose payments to foreign governments aimed at curbing bribery.
This oil play's prospects are much more tantalizing than other 'plain' E&Ps.
The Senate voted in favor of a resolution to repeal a regulation requiring energy companies to disclose payments made to foreign governments, sending it to President Trump's desk.