- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 115,700
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 191,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 313,300
The software giant is making good on its promise to use LinkedIn data to enhance existing products. And LinkedIn is giving its oft-criticized user experience a facelift.
Here are Friday's top research calls, including upgrades for Express Scripts and Lions Gate, and downgrades for Qorvo and Whole Foods.
Both private equity firms and tech companies have shown a willingness to make billion-dollar acquisitions for enterprise hardware and software companies. And the fervor appears to be far from over.
Here are Wednesday's top research calls, including upgrades for Nucor and Square, and downgrades for Tableau and Pfizer.