Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tivo ( TIVO) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.2%. By the end of trading, Tivo fell $0.13 (-1.1%) to $12.24 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,926,269 shares of Tivo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,085,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $12.10-$12.45 after having opened the day at $12.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.37. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Harte-Hanks ( HHS), down 3.8%, John Wiley & Sons ( JW.A), down 2.3%, John Wiley & Sons ( JW.B), down 1.9% and RLJ Entertainment ( RLJE), down 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tivo Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.