Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Ballard Power Systems fell $0.10 (-2.3%) to $4.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,661,560 shares of Ballard Power Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,795,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $4.11-$4.34 after having opened the day at $4.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.30. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: LiqTech International ( LIQT), down 4.2%, LGL Group ( LGL), down 3.8%, China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), down 2.7% and Gencor Industries ( GENC), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ballard Power Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.