Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Intuitive Surgical fell $33.20 (-6.8%) to $456.64 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,612,129 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 584,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $439.02-$461.92 after having opened the day at $441.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $489.84. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: IsoRay ( ISR), down 5.0%, Huttig Building Products ( HBP), down 4.4%, BioTelemetry ( BEAT), down 3.4% and EnteroMedics ( ETRM), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.