Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hershey Company ( HSY) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Hershey Company fell $2.81 (-2.8%) to $98.91 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,921,467 shares of Hershey Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,106,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $98.40-$100.59 after having opened the day at $99.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $101.72. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), down 4.2%, Leading Brands ( LBIX), down 3.4%, Agria Corporation ( GRO), down 3.4% and Castle Brands ( ROX), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Hershey Company Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.