Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Apollo Education Group ( APOL) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Apollo Education Group fell $1.03 (-3.5%) to $28.68 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,829,602 shares of Apollo Education Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,372,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.15-$29.56 after having opened the day at $29.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.71. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: General Employment ( JOB), down 7.0%, RCM Technologies ( RCMT), down 4.0%, Lime Energy ( LIME), down 3.4% and Lincoln Educational Services ( LINC), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Apollo Education Group Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.