Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Infosys ( INFY) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.0%. By the end of trading, Infosys fell $0.86 (-1.6%) to $54.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,720,680 shares of Infosys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,388,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.55-$54.36 after having opened the day at $54.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.95. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: China Information Technology ( CNIT), down 4.7%, Take-Two Interactive Software ( TTWO), down 3.9%, Datawatch Corporation ( DWCH), down 3.6% and CYREN ( CYRN), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Infosys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.