Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton Corporation ( ETN) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $1.41 (1.9%) to $74.79 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,325,610 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,334,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.38-$74.84 after having opened the day at $73.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.38. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Pixelworks ( PXLW), up 15.1%, Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), up 11.3%, Maxwell Technologies ( MXWL), up 9.4% and GigOptix ( GIG), up 9.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.