Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Jarden Corporation ( JAH) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 3.0%. By the end of trading, Jarden Corporation rose $1.28 (2.3%) to $57.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,192,004 shares of Jarden Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,490,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.89-$57.36 after having opened the day at $56.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.02. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: EveryWare Global ( EVRY), up 145.7%, Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), up 11.4%, Skullcandy ( SKUL), up 6.0% and Appliance Recycling Centers Of America ( ARCI), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Jarden Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.