USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAT), (“USAT”), a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for small-ticket, self-serve retailing industries with over 6,000 customers, intends to redefine one-stop cashless payment services by showcasing a myriad of products and services at the 2014 NAMA OneShow to be held at the McCormick Place, LakeSide Center in Chicago from April 8-11, 2014. USAT invites show attendees to visit Booth #763 for a glimpse into the future of cashless payment services in self-serve retail, including the growing web of interlinked products, services and consultative support marketed under the ePort Connect® platform. Learn more about:
- Micro-market Services: USAT is making it easier to optimize cashless in today’s complex food and refreshment service businesses by linking ePort Connect to a growing list of supported micro-market providers such as Revive Self Checkout and Breakroom Provisions. In addition, ePort Connect has recently been upgraded to give consumers the opportunity to replenish their MORE. account with either cash or credit at either of these supported micro-market kiosks.
- Introducing - MORE. Consumer App with eBeaconTM Mobile Payment Powered by Bluetooth Low Energy “BLE” Technology. Designed for participants of USAT’s loyalty and prepaid program, MORE., the consumer app would target the growing population of consumers that never leave their phone behind. Using BLE technology, the mobile app would include bidirectional information exchange, which would enable consumers to make a purchase without swiping or tapping their smartphone, and operators could push offers straight to the consumers’ smartphones. Demonstrations will showcase how consumers could identify participating locations, customize offers and track their MORE. rewards. Click here to view video.
- Integrated Payment Services: An evolution of USAT’s comprehensive ePort Connect service, USAT’s recently announced Integrated Payment Services gives operators the ability to support multiple aspects of their business—from vending to micro-market to other POS technologies—under the ePort Connect umbrella. With USAT as their single payment service provider, USAT believes that customers would have the opportunity to realize a host of new operational benefits including the ability to leverage processing rates and other merchant account efficiencies. Further adding to the benefits, vending operators would have the ability to expand Integrated Payment Services to MORE., USAT’s loyalty and prepaid program, for a consistent consumer experience.
- Security, Tokenization: USAT will highlight enhancements to its ePort Connect service platform such as tokenization, which has become recognized as an effective way to increase security of credit card transactions. USAT customers can also use the activity associated with ‘token’ identifiers to track certain consumer trends, such as quantity and frequency of certain consumers’ purchases.
- Payment Innovation: USAT will display an add-on option for EMV, making this a cost-effective solution for EMV migration. Vending operators can also learn about other potential forms of payment acceptance that could continue to revolutionize the industry such as NFC and USAT’s eBeacon incorporated into its MORE. consumer app.
USAT will be present at the NAMA OneShow to be held at the McCormick Place, LakeSide Center in Chicago from April 8-11, 2014. Visit USAT at Booth # 763.About USA Technologies: USA Technologies is a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for small-ticket, self-serve retailing industries. ePort Connect® is the company’s flagship service platform, a PCI-compliant, end-to-end suite of cashless payment and telemetry services specially tailored to fit the needs of small ticket, self-service retailing industries. USA Technologies also provides a broad line of cashless acceptance technologies including its NFC-ready ePort® G-series, ePort Mobile™ for customers on the go, and QuickConnect, an API Web service for developers. USA Technologies has been granted 87 patents; and has agreements with Verizon, Visa, Elavon and customers such as Compass, Crane, AMI Entertainment and others. Visit the website at www.usatech.com. Forward-looking Statements: "Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: All statements other than statements of historical fact included in this release, including without limitation, the business strategy and the plans and objectives of USAT's management for future operations, are forward-looking statements. When used in this release, words such as "anticipate", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "intend", and similar expressions, as they relate to USAT or its management, identify forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs of USAT's management, as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to USAT's management. Actual results could differ materially from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements as a result of certain factors, including but not limited to, business, financial market and economic conditions; the ability of USAT to compete with its competitors to obtain market share; whether USAT's customers continue to utilize USAT's transaction processing and related services, as our customer agreements are generally cancelable by the customer on thirty to sixty days' notice; whether USAT's existing or anticipated customers utilize our cashless payment services in the future at levels currently anticipated by USAT; the timing and cost of, and our ability to successfully commercialize, new or enhanced products and services; whether, and to what extent, USAT’s Integrated Payment Services will provide customers with leverage in rates and better business and merchant account efficiencies; whether new security features, such as tokenization, provide adequate protection to customers and their consumers against unauthorized disclosure of cardholder or other user data and/or credit and debit card fraud; and USAT's ability to accurately predict future market conditions, consumer behavior and levels of cashless usage. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Any forward-looking statement made by us in this release speaks only as of the date of this release. Unless required by law, USAT does not undertake to release publicly any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect future events or circumstances or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.