- HTZ has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $190.1 million.
- HTZ has a PE ratio of 31.1.
- HTZ is currently in the upper 30% of its 1-year range.
- HTZ is in the upper 25% of its 20-day range.
- HTZ is in the upper 35% of its 5-day range.
- HTZ is currently trading above yesterday's high.
- HTZ has experienced a gap between today's open and yesterday's close of 1.3%.
'Momo Momentum' stocks are valuable stocks to watch for a variety of reasons including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in a mark-up phase before a possible distribution period and price decline. Technical analysts and traders frequently find that the factors referenced above tend to create a temporary burst of strong wind in a stock's sail. Nevertheless, all successful traders must excel at maximizing gains while keeping losses to an absolute minimum. For that reason, the holding period on momo momentum stocks must always be a primary consideration, and this part of the puzzle is ultimately at the discretion of each individual's risk tolerance and portfolio risk management skills. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HTZ with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HTZ NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HTZ: Hertz Global Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the car and equipment rental businesses worldwide. It operates through four segments: U.S. Car Rental, International Car Rental, Worldwide Equipment Rental, and All Other Operations. HTZ has a PE ratio of 31.1. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Hertz Global Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Hertz Global Holdings has been 8.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Hertz Global has a market cap of $11.6 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 2.37 and a short float of 3.2% with 1.40 days to cover. Shares are down 8.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hertz Global Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- HTZ's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 4.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, HERTZ GLOBAL HOLDINGS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.76 versus $0.54 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.88 versus $0.76).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Road & Rail industry. The net income increased by 98.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$36.80 million to -$0.60 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $738.00 million or 25.50% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 10.40%.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Hertz Global Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.