Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sears Holdings Corporation ( SHLD) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Sears Holdings Corporation fell $1.11 (-2.9%) to $36.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,324,178 shares of Sears Holdings Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,846,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.84-$38.48 after having opened the day at $38.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.10. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: InterCloud Systems ( ICLD), down 21.3%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 17.8%, Corporate Resource Services ( CRRS), down 13.5% and Point.360 ( PTSX), down 11.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sears Holdings Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.