Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Companhia Siderurgica Nacional ( SID) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Companhia Siderurgica Nacional fell $0.06 (-1.3%) to $4.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,528,878 shares of Companhia Siderurgica Nacional exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,945,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $4.40-$4.62 after having opened the day at $4.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.48. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: James River Coal Company ( JRCC), down 63.1%, Uranium Energy Corporation ( UEC), down 16.3%, Kingold Jewelry ( KGJI), down 13.3% and USEC ( USU), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Companhia Siderurgica Nacional Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.