Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts fell $3.08 (-1.2%) to $246.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 795,560 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 729,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $246.22-$250.75 after having opened the day at $249.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $250.06. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), down 4.7%, Nidec Corporation ( NJ), down 4.4%, NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), down 4.2% and THT Heat Transfer Technology ( THTI), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.