Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mead Johnson Nutrition Company ( MJN) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Mead Johnson Nutrition Company fell $1.60 (-1.9%) to $83.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,910,176 shares of Mead Johnson Nutrition Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,966,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $83.88-$85.43 after having opened the day at $85.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.54. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), down 5.6%, Dr Pepper Snapple Group ( DPS), down 3.8%, Reeds ( REED), down 3.8% and B&G Foods ( BGS), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mead Johnson Nutrition Company Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.