Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KLA-Tencor Corporation ( KLAC) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, KLA-Tencor Corporation fell $0.78 (-1.1%) to $68.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,697,780 shares of KLA-Tencor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,417,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $67.61-$68.53 after having opened the day at $68.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.81. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Sparton Corporation ( SPA), down 5.3%, Pixelworks ( PXLW), down 5.3%, China Sunergy ( CSUN), down 5.2% and Ultratech ( UTEK), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full KLA-Tencor Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.