Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Gilead ( GILD) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Gilead fell $2.22 (-3.1%) to $70.01 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 24,958,934 shares of Gilead exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,766,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.28-$71.71 after having opened the day at $71.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.23. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Ohr Pharmaceutical ( OHRP), down 18.2%, Sorrento Therapeutics ( SRNE), down 16.5%, Galmed Pharmaceuticals ( GLMD), down 9.4% and Bacterin International Holdings ( BONE), down 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Gilead Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.