Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zillow ( Z) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Zillow fell $1.05 (-1.2%) to $88.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,743,029 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,517,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $86.25-$91.42 after having opened the day at $89.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.07. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: InterCloud Systems ( ICLD), down 21.3%, Corporate Resource Services ( CRRS), down 13.5%, Synnex Corporation ( SNX), down 5.3% and UniTek Global Services ( UNTK), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zillow Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.