Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McDonald's Corporation ( MCD) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, McDonald's Corporation rose $1.07 (1.1%) to $98.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,507,181 shares of McDonald's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,409,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $96.52-$98.22 after having opened the day at $96.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $97.01. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Qunar Cayman Islands ( QUNR), up 14.7%, Ctrip.com International ( CTRP), up 10.4%, 500.com ( WBAI), up 9.0% and Century Casinos ( CNTY), up 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McDonald's Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.