Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deere ( DE) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Deere rose $1.39 (1.5%) to $92.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,386,139 shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,068,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $91.19-$93.44 after having opened the day at $91.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.15. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: LiqTech International ( LIQT), up 18.1%, China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 16.3%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 9.1% and Ideal Power ( IPWR), up 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Deere Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.