Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Quest Diagnostics ( DGX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Quest Diagnostics rose $1.06 (1.8%) to $59.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,347,922 shares of Quest Diagnostics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,573,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.72-$59.93 after having opened the day at $58.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.78. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Biolase ( BIOL), up 10.9%, RadNet ( RDNT), up 9.8%, InspireMD ( NSPR), up 7.2% and Nanosphere ( NSPH), up 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Quest Diagnostics Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.