Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mondelez International ( MDLZ) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Mondelez International rose $0.38 (1.1%) to $34.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,296,418 shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,189,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.17-$34.85 after having opened the day at $34.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.22. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Coffee Holding Company ( JVA), up 9.6%, S&W Seed Company ( SANW), up 6.5%, China New Borun Corporation ( BORN), up 5.6% and Castle Brands ( ROX), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mondelez International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.