Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. YY ( YY) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, YY rose $4.63 (7.2%) to $69.15 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,777,599 shares of YY exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,237,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.00-$71.87 after having opened the day at $65.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.52. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: SmartPros ( SPRO), up 10.4%, General Employment ( JOB), up 9.5%, LoJack Corporation ( LOJN), up 9.1% and Lincoln Educational Services ( LINC), up 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full YY Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.