Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toronto-Dominion Bank ( TD) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Toronto-Dominion Bank rose $0.54 (1.2%) to $47.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 738,983 shares of Toronto-Dominion Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 774,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.86-$47.30 after having opened the day at $47.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.74. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: OBA Financial Services ( OBAF), up 22.1%, Doral Financial ( DRL), up 14.5%, Carolina Trust Bank ( CART), up 8.5% and MainSource Financial Group ( MSFG), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Toronto-Dominion Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.