- Provide ongoing visibility into performance through powerful analytical tools. New reporting features simplify information sharing across the organization to communicate success and drive continuous improvement;
- Access all core fleet administration and decision-making tools online via an updated user interface;
- One-click access to view transactions performed on an asset and locate vehicle-specific expense details;
- Expedite processes, using a new factory ordering experience;
- Maximize productivity and enhance compliance by sending email notices directly out of the system.
GE Capital Fleet Services today announced the launch of MyFleetOffice2, an advanced online fleet management platform that gives fleet managers the ability to do more powerful analytics, and to complete a wide range of administrative tasks more easily and entirely online. MyFleetOffice2 will be on display at the GE Capital Fleet Services booth (#1711) at the NAFA 2014 Institute & Expo in Minneapolis, April 8-11. Incorporating extensive input from GE Fleet customers, the MyFleetOffice2 platform is designed to provide fleets with increased flexibility and functionality, and the ability to access deeper and more insightful data and analytics. The updated MyFleetOffice2 platform will enable users to: