- NEW! Nob’s Wine Bar – Mariano’s most spectacular wine bar yet, for customers to enjoy a glass of wine, a nosh, and relax to live music from the piano stage behind the bar
- Squeez’d – our smoothie bar that features a variety of made-to-order nutritional fruit and vegetable smoothies
- Spice Shop – a foodie’s dream with bulk spices, nuts, grains and granolas to choose from
- The first Mariano’s Chicago metro store to offer Todds BBQ – providing traditionally smoked meats and old-school side dishes
- Oyster Bar – features the freshest oysters and specialty seafood dishes
In celebration of Mariano’s Ravenswood, Roundy’s made a donation to Ravenswood Community Services (RCS) in support of its local nutrition and food donation programs. Additional details on other grand-opening week initiatives and events can be found on Mariano’s Facebook page, Twitter, and website, www.marianos.com.About Roundy’s Roundy’s is a leading grocer in the Midwest with nearly $4.0 billion in sales and more than 23,000 employees. Founded in Milwaukee in 1872, Roundy’s operates 167 retail grocery stores and 114 pharmacies under the Pick ’n Save, Rainbow, Copps, Metro Market and Mariano’s retail banners in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois. Roundy’s is committed to helping the communities its stores serve through the Roundy’s Foundation. Chartered in 2003, the Roundy’s Foundation mission is to support organizations working to relieve hunger and helping families in crisis due to domestic abuse, neglect and other at-risk situations.