Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. W.W. Grainger ( GWW) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, W.W. Grainger fell $7.97 (-3.1%) to $246.62 on light volume. Throughout the day, 395,112 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 545,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $246.43-$253.97 after having opened the day at $253.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $254.59. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 15.7%, Park-Ohio Holdings ( PKOH), down 4.6%, Taitron Components ( TAIT), down 3.9% and HD Supply Holdings ( HDS), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.