Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CVS Caremark ( CVS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, CVS Caremark fell $0.86 (-1.1%) to $73.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,268,514 shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,941,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.82-$74.80 after having opened the day at $74.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.69. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 15.7%, Liberty Media Corp Class B ( LVNTB), down 15.1%, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. Class A ( WWE), down 14.7% and YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), down 12.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.