Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Abbott Laboratories ( ABT) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.8%. By the end of trading, Abbott Laboratories fell $0.46 (-1.2%) to $38.17 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,888,041 shares of Abbott Laboratories exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,421,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.09-$38.84 after having opened the day at $38.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.63. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Spherix ( SPEX), down 12.1%, Psychemedics Corporation ( PMD), down 8.9%, Rosetta Genomics ( ROSG), down 8.2% and EnteroMedics ( ETRM), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Abbott Laboratories Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.