Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries ( TEVA) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries fell $1.49 (-2.8%) to $51.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,572,770 shares of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,284,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.42-$53.46 after having opened the day at $52.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.00. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Puma Biotechnology ( PBYI), down 18.3%, Aquinox Pharmaceuticals ( AQXP), down 15.3%, Ohr Pharmaceutical ( OHRP), down 13.7% and RXi Pharmaceuticals ( RXII), down 12.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.